1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Embracing the northerly aspect this private family sanctuary is bathed in natural light.
Sprawling over two levels and surrounded by mature gardens, terrace and deck this property has the space for family living and entertaining.
With a formal entrance leading to the formal lounge room and onto the large open-plan living room that opens onto the side deck and down to the level back garden. A superbly equipped kitchen offering extensive cupboards and bench space and featuring stainless steel appliances.
Accommodating floor plan with a segregated master bedroom with walk-through-robe, ensuite and access via French doors to the side terrace. Downstairs a spacious children's wing with three bedrooms, main bathroom and an additional ensuite to one of the bedrooms.
Appointed with sophistication and exuding a gracious ambience, it is a residence of peace and privacy, providing a sought-after lifestyle. With parking for 2 cars and an easy walk to Canberra Grammar School & Manuka/Griffith Shops, this is an outstanding home in a prestige suburb, ready for its next chapter.
• Located in tree-lined Jansz Crescent – renowned for its Oak lined street
• Architecturally designed by Peter Byfield
• Northerly aspect to the side, ensuring light-filled living to most rooms
• Formal entrance way
• Formal lounge room
• Beautiful and spacious open-plan living room opening onto the side entertainment deck
• Spacious kitchen with abundant cupboards and bench space, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and Bosch oven
• Master bedroom providing a segregated sanctuary with additional space for reading area/desk, walk-through-robe, two-way ensuite with bath and French doors opening to private north facing terrace
• Powder room
• Large laundry
• Main bathroom to service bedrooms 3 & 4
• Bedroom 2 with walk-in-robe and ensuite and French doors leading to terrace
• Under house storage
• Ducted gas heating
• Reverse cycle units
• Double garage with internal access and automatic door
• Private established gardens
• Rear entertainment terrace
• Garden beds for vegetable garden
• Sought after location; Walk to Canberra Grammar School, Walk to Manuka, Griffith and Red Hill Shops close by
Land Rates: $6,645 approx
Land Size: 933m2 approx
UCV: $1,053,000 approx
The land value history at 52 Jansz Crescent GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has the most recent growth rate of 2.56%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,053,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 52 Jansz Crescent.
52 Jansz Crescent GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus.
|0.58 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.58 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.62 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|0.72 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|0.80 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.52 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.55 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.62 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.79 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.82 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
52 Jansz Crescent is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.