This renovated three bedroom home is the perfect start for a first homebuyer, the growing family or as a downsizer for a retiree! This home fits everyone needs.
This modern home includes a spacious master bedroom with other bedrooms that are generously sized. The home boasts a great size kitchen, dining area and a generous open living space.
This family home has it all! One of the main highlights for this home is the backyard. On 1648m2 of land, there is so much more you could do.
Ideally located within close proximity to the Queanbeyan CBD, shops, and transport. It is also an easy commute into Canberra and convenient access to the Canberra airport.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a well-positioned, comfortable home with exciting possibilities to explore:
* Great three bedroom with one bathroom home
* Northern facing aspect with the living areas having large double glazed windows facing north with a superb view over the backyard and surrounding bushland
* Huge 1648m2 block
* Battle axe property set back from the road giving privacy and quietness
* Fully renovated throughout, including kitchen, bathroom, flooring, painting and ceiling insulation
* Solar hot water
* Fast FTTP NBN connection
* Steel frame and double brick home
* Single lock up garage with double carport
* More than 30 fruit trees, nut trees and grape vines. Rain water tank for the garden.
* Walking distance to Queanbeyan River and shops
* 10 mins drive to Googong dam and shopping precinct
Currently leased till 31/1/2023
Please contact Ben Mills of Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected] for further details or to arrange your personal inspection
There is currently no sale history available for 52 Emery Cresent.
52 Emery Cresent KARABAR, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|1.66 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.91 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.08 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.56 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.62 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.15 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.39 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.84 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.08 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
52 Emery Cresent is located within the suburb of Karabar, which has a population of 8,247, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.