1 / 20
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform Auctionnow.
A word from our sellers:
I'm going to miss the north facing alfresco. It has sun on it all year round, so having a cup of coffee or inviting friends and family over for a BBQ was always nice, and the northerly aspect means that light streams in through the high windows and throughout the house. The house and alfresco always stayed warm from the sun throughout winter so we could entertain year-round. Having the view of Joey Park across the road and being able to see the distant Brindabellas from the living areas really made our home a calming space, and the wide corridors and high ceilings really give the home a beautiful sense of space. It was also a super convenient and pleasant walk to the light rail at Mapleton Ave.
- Two spacious bedrooms plus third bedroom/ multipurpose
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Kitchen with 20mm Caesarstone benchtops, 40mm Caesarstone Island bench with waterfall on both ends, and large WIP with fan and multiple GPO outlets as well as filtered water dispenser, built in microwave, 900mm electric oven and gas cooktop
- Wheelchair and mobility friendly
- Double blinds to main and living areas
- 3 zone Daikin reverse cycle ducted system 14kw cool/16.5 kw heat
- Fans in all main rooms and bedrooms
- Large north facing alfresco/patio, as well as private landscaped gardens, and raised veggie garden
- 4000 ltr water tank feeding garden and toilets
- Very large 2/3 car garage with 3350mm ceiling and 1 x 2200mm x 2700mm panel lift door and 1 x 3300mm x 3000mm panel lift door suitable for caravan/boat storage
- External security system, internally wired, external security lighting
- Crimsafe doors, front and back, deadlocks to all windows and external doors
- Double glazed windows and external sliding doors, with glare reduction /privacy film to selected windows
- 3 phase mains power
- 6.5 Kw solar with 5 Kw inverter and 13.5 Kw T2 tesla battery
- NBN FTTH
- Conveniently located near the new Throsby Primary School and new high school, light rail, bus stops, reserves, Mulligans flat wildlife park and with views to Brindabellas and Joey Park
Rates: $3,079.56 per annum (approx.)
Land Tax: $4,540.88 per annum (approx.
There is currently no sale history available for 52 Booroolong Street.
52 Booroolong Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.48 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.42 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.96 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.64 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.76 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.07 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.07 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.14 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.36 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
52 Booroolong Street is located within the suburb of Throsby, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.