Viewings of this property will be strictly by private appointment only, and must be pre-arranged with the listing agent.
Inspections will be conducted over (max.) 2 hours, at most once per day, for 15 minutes per viewing household (with a 15 minute break between viewings). These 2hr blocks will be predetermined and advertised online however bookings are essential. You will be turned away without a pre-booked appointment.
Facing North across Lake Ginninderra, this executive and expansive 1 bedroom + study, 1 bath., 1 car home is located in the highly sought after Republic mixed-used precinct in Belconnen – just moments from the Belconnen shopping centre, restaurants and the University of Canberra.
Boasting height, light, location, space and stunning water views, 511/6 Grazier Lane brims with natural light. One of the largest one-bedroom apartments available in Canberra, it's clean, fresh lines and unique design create a spacious, zero-maintenance lifestyle with un-matched water views.
Only 12 months old* and presenting like new, this superbly maintained residence presents a perfect opportunity for an executive person or couple, first homebuyer, downsizer or investor to gain a foothold in the Canberra property market through the purchase of a premium property in an enviable location.
Moments away from the convenient and growing amenities of the Belconnen town centre, the expanding public transport network, government offices and schools and cafes, this home presents as an enticing prospect for future growth, and an exciting investment in future lifestyle.
- Living - 70sqm*; Balcony – 11sqm*; Total Living: 81sqm
- Ready to be lived in or rented.
- Striking north-facing water views, toward parkland and open greenspace
- The light-filled living area opens to a spacious balcony, while the master also has direct outdoor access
- Sleek stone finished kitchen has quality high-end appliances;
- Current owner has spared no expensed upgrading window furnishings, adding GPO's, wall mounted clothes line and additional storage (willing to entertain discussions selling furnished).
- Executive master bedroom with built in robes and study nook (currently utilised as a walk-in robe)
- Modern, high-end bathroom with quality fittings, floor to ceiling tiles
- Secure access to undercover parking in basement
- State-of-the-art mixed use precinct with easy access to the Republic and High Society amenities (Woolworths, Bottle Shop, Bars and Restauran
There is currently no sale history available for 511/6 Grazier Lane.
511/6 Grazier Lane BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.23 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.26 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.59 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.62 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.70 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.90 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.36 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.60 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.76 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.81 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
511/6 Grazier Lane is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.