1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Inspections available this Saturday 23rd May. Call or email to book private inspection.
Occupying one of the best positions within the sought-after "Koben"development, this amazing 2 bedroom - 2 bathroom apartment would suit even the most fastidious buyer. The spacious design, the abundance of natural light and the undeniably high quality of finish makes this home perfect for busy professionals and downsizing retirees looking for a lifestyle of fun and convenience. What really sets this home apart from the competition is the sensational views from two balconies - stunning outlook over Hassett Park and Mount Ainslie to the north, and Lake Burley Griffin to the south.
* Spacious 2 bedroom ensuite design - 101sqm of internal living
* Lift access from car accommodation to 5th floor means zero stairs to negotiate
* Abundant winter sun through the north facing living area
* Stunning kitchen features waterfall bench and quality appliances including integrated dishwasher and microwave
* Main bedroom includes stunning ensuite with bath, ample storage and private access to balcony with beautiful views
* Sunny second bedroom with sliding doors onto spacious balcony
* Both bathrooms enjoy in-floor heating and heated towel rails - perfect for Canberra winters
* Amazingly spacious laundry with dryer included
* Oak timber flooring plus quality carpets in bedrooms
* Remote control roller blinds (block out) plus sheer privacy curtains in the living area and both bedrooms.
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
* Double glazing and 6 star EER ensures year round comfortable living
* Exceptional storage options throughout the home
* Two car spaces (side by side) and 2 huge storage cages in secure car park
If location is important to you then you won't find better than the suburb of Campbell. From here you can walk to everything you require and your heart desires - chic cafes and restaurants, parks, playgrounds and bike paths and only 2 minutes from Lake Burley Griffin, the perfect spot for a weekend walk or bike ride.
Inspection will not disappoint. Contact agent today to arrange your private inspection
"Køben has been conceived as a social, sustainable, forward thinking community. Inspired by Scandinavian architecture, design and the Danish way of life, Køben combines style and functionality to create sophisticated, life-enriching spaces you'll want to come home to."
* Living area: 101sqm
* Balcony Area: 29sqm
* EER: 6 stars
* Rates: $2,129.31
* BC Fees: $3,650
There is currently no sale history available for 511/21 Provan Street.
511/21 Provan Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|0.64 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.18 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.30 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.38 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.84 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.67 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.76 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.18 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|3.19 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.19 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
511/21 Provan Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.