Nestled in a beautiful tree lined street, minutes from all the conveniences of Tuggeranong town centre, is this lovely three bedroom home on an excellent 603m2 flat block. Attractive and well cared for, this home offers an easy-care lifestyle with the bonus of three generous bedrooms, open plan living and a spacious low maintenance backyard.
Welcoming and flooded with morning sun, the lounge enjoys full length windows overlooking the well established front garden. The kitchen and dining area is warm and homely, with plenty of bench and cupboard space and a handy breakfast bar. The dining area opens out onto the large covered entertaining area where you can make the most of the afternoon sun overlooking the expansive backyard.
Three bedrooms provide options for growing families and downsizers alike. The master has built-in robes and garden views, while the other two bedrooms offer plenty of space for children, a home office or guest room, all serviced by an immaculately maintained family bathroom.
Located in a friendly neighbourhood, you'll love having local ovals, parks and walking trails right on your doorstep with Lanyon marketplace, schools, public transport and link roads only minutes away. Whether you're after a first home, foothold in the market or the opportunity to downsize with ease, you won't want to miss this opportunity.
- Well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home
- 603m2 flat block backing reserve; UV: $376,000
- Perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors
- Light and airy open living and dining area
- Well maintained kitchen with electric oven and breakfast bar
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robes and full length windows
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built-in robe
- Practical family bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate toilet
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Full sized separate laundry
- Spacious paved undercover entertaining area
- Large low maintenance backyard with colorbond fencing and garden shed
- Tandem double carport for 2 small cars with secure garage door
- Conveniently located near shops, transport, schools and main link roads
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 51 Sherwood Circuit.
51 Sherwood Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lanyon High.
|0.73 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.81 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.99 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.01 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.63 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.35 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.47 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.64 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.70 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.79 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
51 Sherwood Circuit is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.