Auction Location: Live online auction.
This character filled home is full of local history, with humble beginnings as the original Post Office from Island Bend, and then being brought to Berridale by Henry Scotland.
The home has been modernized and updated over time, all while keeping its original charm. It is well-insulated with timber cladding, a double floor, and a huge wood fire located in the spacious timber cladded living room. Outside, you will find the original well, and a 6x6m paved shed with beautifully crafted trusses. This property is being sold fully furnished, and makes for an ideal home or holiday investment property.
• Three light-filled bedrooms
• Master bedroom with french doors opening to timber deck
• Large family bathroom with spa bath
• Second bathroom/combined laundry
• Timber cladded living room
• Renovated kitchen
• Wood stove with hot water wetback
• Ureka fan-forced wood fire
• Back deck & under cover porch
• Double garage with high roof line and original trusses
• Original well
• Garden shed on slab
• Timber storage shed
• Two wood sheds
• Fully fenced
• 886m² sized block
There will be no open homes during lockdown for this property. Instead, please call Kelly on 0435 367 231 to organise a Covid safe private inspection time. Appointments can be conducted either virtually or in-person.
There is currently no sale history available for 51 Oliver Street.
51 Oliver Street is located within the suburb of Berridale, which has a population of 1,197, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.