Nestled on 3.25 acres, this idyllic coastal/country home with exposed beams, cathedral ceilings and stunning valley views will certainly charm people seeking small acreage in the Bega region. Providing tranquility and a haven for birdlife, this well cared for property, with a unique and character mud brick home is certainly a house for all seasons. Ideally located only 5 mins to Bega, 10 mins to Tathra beach with secluded beaches and lakes close by. You will enjoy the outdoors with open green space, beautiful established grounds and trees, vegetable gardens, orchard, in-ground, saltwater pool, not to mention the differing valley views beyond to Mimosa National Park. Garaging, car spaces in abundance with a 3 bay garage with toilet + a separate single garage and no shortage of outdoor parking, both town and tank water, 5.2 kw solar + a dam with water lilies, a feature only offered in the countryside. There is simply nothing missing with this spectacular property!
- Two living areas with great access to garden and rural view
- Three large bedrooms, including mezzanine bedroom/studio
- Recently renovated kitchen/dining
- Efficient wood heater and reverse cycle aircon
- Natural bamboo flooring, fitted carpets in bedrooms, NBN to property
- Expansive views over Jellat flats, local farms and National park in the distance
- In-ground Salt water Pool with a ‘WinterKlean’ fitted pool cover
- 22 solar panels (5.2 kw) with power back to the grid
- Energy efficient with cosy sunroom and N facing verandahs
- Town water with small dam and water tanks for garden
- fully fenced with 3 gate access to 3.25 acres
- Privacy is key and you have this with careful plantings and mature trees
- 3 bay deluxe garage with partitioned workshop and second toilet
- Additional large garage, garden shed/shade house
The House at 51 Mountview Close BEGA, NSW 2550 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $345,000 on 20 August 2004.
51 Mountview Close BEGA, NSW 2550 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sapphire Coast Anglican College.
51 Mountview Close is located within the suburb of Bega, which has a population of 4,668, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.3 people.