This beautiful family home has a great elevated position on one of the best streets in Evatt!
You will enjoy fantastic views of Black mountain & Telstra Tower as well as a view of the lake!
This comfortable and stylish house is ready to welcome a new happy family and start the next chapter of life together!
Ideal for families, upsizers and investors!
* Elevated position
* Two separated living areas
* Kitchen with gas cooking and Bosch dishwasher
* Combined family and dining room with romantic fire place and great views of the lake and local mountains!
* Second living room has fire place and access to outdoor entertainment area with swimming pool and sauna
* Reverse cycle system
* Outdoor area
* Big double garage
* Extra room in garage for different hobbies eg. wine cellar, entertainment or workshop for tradies.
* Swimming pool
* Big balcony where you can relax & enjoy the great views of the lake and local mountains
The land value history at 51 Fitzhardinge Crescent EVATT, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.78%, giving an unimproved land value of $504,000.
The House at 51 Fitzhardinge Crescent EVATT, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $765,000 on 29 May 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
51 Fitzhardinge Crescent EVATT, ACT 2617 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Miles Franklin Primary.
|0.32 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|0.74 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|0.91 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|0.98 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.13 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.44 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.97 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.31 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.62 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.73 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
51 Fitzhardinge Crescent is located within the suburb of Evatt, which has a population of 5,327, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.