** Please be advised that the safety of our buyers, sellers and tenants is of utmost importance to us. This home will available to inspect By Appointment with strict hygiene and safety measures in place. Please contact us so we can discuss a possible inspection time for you **
Ideally located in this highly sought after location, 51 Durong Street, Crace could be the high quality family home you have been waiting for. Stunning in design, with spacious flowing formal and informal living spaces, no expense has been spared in the creation of this gorgeous residence.
All four bedrooms are ample in size plus there is a great sized additional study. A formal sunken lounge room is the ideal cosy spot for your home theatre, plus there is a huge separate rumpus room and also an additional play room in 'the children's wing'.
The designer kitchen boasts stone benchtops, quality Smeg appliances, a roomy walk in pantry and a double Dish Drawer dishwasher. And the central island provides the perfect breakfast bar for the children.
Outdoors the large elevated deck is ideal for enjoying the leafy established gardens and sunny family barbeques. And the jacuzzi is the perfect spot to relax at the end of the day with a glass of wine.
Set on one of the larger blocks in the area, there is loads of space for children and pets to play outdoors. Additionally, the position is fantastic, within easy reach of local shopping, with restaurants, cafés, popular schools, medical centre, parkland and bus stop all nearby.
Homes like this one rarely hit the market and now could be the perfect time to upgrade. Contact us now to discuss your buying plans, to arrange a virtual tour or to book a private inspection.
* Four double sized bedrooms
* Main suite with ensuite bathroom, spacious walk in wardrobe and access to the outdoor entertaining deck.
* Other three bedrooms with large built in wardrobes
* Spacious flowing light filled design, incorporating ample formal and informal living areas
* Sunken lounge room/ home cinema
* Separate large rumpus room
* Top of the line quality inclusions throughout
* Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, walk in pantry, Dish Drawer dishwasher and Smeg appliances including pyrolytic oven
* High ceilings giving a sense of light and space
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Quality bamboo flooring
* Fantastic alfresco entertaining area including jacuzzi
* Well established private gardens
* Excellent location within easy reach of local facilities and with Gungahlin Town Centre just a short distance away
Rates: $3,309 pa
Land Tax: $4,523 pa
Block Size: 612m2
The land value history at 51 Durong Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has the most recent growth rate of 4.85%, giving an unimproved land value of $474,000.
The House at 51 Durong Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $301,000 on 8 July 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
51 Durong Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.98 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.98 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.66 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.03 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.09 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.22 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.42 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.84 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.91 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.02 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
51 Durong Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.