1 / 33
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Sublime rural sanctuary offering space to enjoy a private family lifestyle. This beautiful home showcases exceptionally scaled living areas with high ceilings and sunken lounges, stunning contemporary architecture, and breathtaking views through enormous windows of the park like grounds and lake like dam.
A separate music studio offers flexible options for extended family living, and multiple outdoor rooms provide for year round entertaining no matter the weather.
- A contemporary double brick home with multiple large living spaces and high ceilings.
- Open plan design with split levels and sunken lounge with slow combustion fire.
- Sublime northerly views over park like grounds through enormous windows.
- Country style solid timber dine in kitchen with slow combustion fire.
- Double glazed windows with UV film and in slab heating to living areas.
- Studio with flexible options including teen retreat or extra bedrooms (STCA).
- 12kW of solar power and both solar and electric hot water.
- Large double garage, 12m x 7m x 3m workshop and multiple carports.
- Landscaped grounds with irrigation system supplied by a pressure bore pump.
- 170kL of water storage in tanks, with a gravity tank supplying the house.
- Enclosed orchard, veggie patch and chook palace.
- Multiple sheltered outdoor entertaining and BBQ spaces.
- Bitumen driveway, 2 large dams and a 7000lph licensed bore.
The land value history at 51 Canning Close WAMBOIN, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 4.70%, giving an unimproved land value of $617,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 51 Canning Close.
51 Canning Close is located within the suburb of Wamboin, which has a population of 1,708, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.