It is rare to find a property that offers not only residential but commercial home-based business opportunities in a prominent position and superb location. 51 Camp Street has previously been known as the Sutton Store, but now gives you a choice to continue to explore its commercial possibilities or convert the front dwelling into a lovely residence. The timber residence could be modified to a 3 bedroom home with open plan living and there's already a kitchenette, bathroom, and office/bedroom, along with a cool room and storage.
The 17 x 10 meter shed offers endless possibilities with 3 high roller doors, loading ramp and parking to the rear. It has previously housed rural stock feeds and supplies business and would be perfect for car enthusiasts. It's high roof could accommodate a loft and there plumbing in the slab for a bathroom.
- Zoned RU5 Village
- Reverse cycle air condition in the living
- Side by side fridges
- Freshly painted interiors
- Lovely verandah to three sides of the property
- Rear lane access
- Two 10,000 litre water tanks
- Located next door to the Sutton Bakery
- Walk to sporting facilities; tennis courts and pony club grounds
- Local preschool and primary school just down the road
- 15 minute commute to Canberra's Inner North
- 20 minutes to Canberra airport
- 15 minute drive to Gungahlin
- Due to Covid19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside. Social distancing of 1.5m 2m must be observed.
- Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms.
- We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The House at 51 Camp Street SUTTON, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $44,000 on 22 September 2004.
51 Camp Street is located within the suburb of Sutton, which has a population of 1,660, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.9 people.