1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Defined by its commanding location, superior block size & incredible scope to expand, this impressive property is without doubt an opportunity of a lifetime here in stunning, sought after Tathra. Spanning 2 sun drenched levels, this charming beach home was originally designed to frame the unforgettable views across Tathra Beach with the expansive use of glass. Sitting on an enchanting, park like 3,525m2 parcel of land & offering unlimited potential for possible development, you simply can't go wrong here. With sweeping views across 'The Gap' to the waves & ocean beyond & the sand literally across the road you simply can't get further into the heart of Tathra than this prime location. This solid, 5 bedroom residence is truly the essence of beachside living & you can rest assured your sparkling ocean views will never be built out.
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential - Expansive 3,525m2 parcel
- Never to be built out views of Tathra Beach
- Arguably the BEST location in town
- Presented to the market for the first time in over 60 years
- Great opportunity to capitalise on this rare coastal offering with idyllic beach views
- Plenty of room for the whole family with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, sunroom & generous sun drenched deck, all spread over 2 levels
- Flat, level walk to everything Tathra has to offer…cafes, clubs, shops, restaurants
- Currently a holiday home returning excellent figures
The land value history at 51-53 Andy Poole Drive TATHRA, NSW 2550 has the most recent growth rate of 1.46%, giving an unimproved land value of $752,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 51-53 Andy Poole Drive.
51-53 Andy Poole Drive is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.