Land available February 2021. Brand new family home with a walk to everywhere address. (Photo's are indicative of completed home). This brand new residence by Strama Developments is designed to accommodate contemporary family living with attention to detail. It occupies a level corner block within walking distance of schools, shops, cafes, gyms and adjacent to a park.
- Essastone kitchen provides electric oven with gas cooktop and walk-in pantry.
- Ample storage throughout with neutral tones
- North facing family and dining flowing to sunny entertaining
- Four bedroom appointed with built-ins, one flexible as study
- Master bedroom reveals walk-in-robe and dual vanity ensuite
- Full main bathroom with freestanding tub and separate w/c
- Rumpus/study nook, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Single level layout with sleek finishes and quality fittings
- Child friendly backyard complemented by established gardens
- Walk to Anglican School, shops, cafes, gym and adjacent to a park
- Short drive to Queanbeyan or 30 minutes drive to Canberra CBD
- Photos are an approximate representation for completion
There is currently no sale history available for 506 Hawes Street.
506 Hawes Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Anglican School Googong.
506 Hawes Street is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.