1 / 37
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Your rural tree change dream is here!
Only 3km from the ACT border and just a 20min (approx) drive to Canberra suburbs, you can now enjoy an idyllic lifestyle that most only dream about.
150 acres (approx) of productive land with ample water and views to die for from the quality built modern family home. You'll never tire of the views across the open paddocks to Black Mountain Tower, Mt Stromlo, Canberra Arboretum & at night twinkling lights of Canberra in the distance.
The elegant four bedroom home affords the ultimate opportunity in comfortable living, boasting top of the range kitchen, solar passive design and generous sized rooms.
And forget about paying power bills as the solar power with 8.4kw solar panels, 86kw battery storage plus 13kva generator provides for total off-grid power.
There is ample shedding to accommodate whatever machinery you'll have for work or play on the property. Only a short distance to the National Park, will please those who enjoy trail walks, rides or mountain biking.
The four paddocks are well fenced and the permanent creek runs across the entire property offering ample water, great picnic spots and permanent pools.
* Quality built 4 bedroom home with northerly aspect
* Living area 200m2 (approx)
* Outstanding views east to canberra, Black Mountain, Mt Stromlo, Canberra Arboretum
* Generous sized rooms
* Top of the range kitchen, gas cooktop
* Plenty of storage space
* Reverse Cycle air-conditioning
* Combustion fireplace with feature Nimmitabel stone surround
* Under floor tile heating to bathroom & ensuite
* Piping in place for radiant heating
* NBN satellite internet
* Off-grid power - 8.4kw solar panels, 86kw battery storage + 13kva diesel generator
* Solar passive with north aspect, double glazing & double insulated walls & ceiling
* Envirocycle septic system
* Double carport under main roofline
PROPERTY & INFRASTRUCTURE
* 150 acres (approx) (60.68ha)
* 4 paddocks with good fencing
* Stock carrying capacity approx 30/40 cattle
* Permanent Creek frontage
* 1 spring fed dam
* Huge lock up shed with power & concrete floor (20mtr X 12mtr)
* Open bay Machinery shed (15mtr X 6mtr)
* Dual Occupancy Entitlement
* School bus pick up at front gate to Canberra schools
Don't miss this one! Call Mark Johnstone today or come along to our next open exhibition.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION AT 2/14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN ON THURSDAY, 8TH APRIL AT 4:00PM **
There is currently no sale history available for 500 Mountain Creek Road.
500 Mountain Creek Road is located within the suburb of Uriarra, which has a population of 30, a median age of 26 and an average household density of 0 people.