Beautifully presented and immaculately maintained, this lovely three-bedroom townhouse is positioned in a small, self managed body corporate complex. It will be highly sought after by first home buyers and those searching for a private, easy care residence.
Positioned near the foothills of Mount Urambi, there is a fabulous variety of walking tracks on the iconic Bicentennial National Trail right by your doorstep. You will enjoy lovely waterside strolls and bike rides around Lake Tuggeranong that is also just a short walk or drive away.
The combined lounge and dining area is complete with a gorgeous picture window that frames the pretty outlook over the gardens and ensures lovely natural light. A Fujitsu reverse cycle unit has been installed to provide comfort throughout the year. There is fabulous flexibility within the floorplan with the large converted rumpus that is perfect for a work from home option, teenagers retreat, craft/hobby room or additional living space.
The easy care rear courtyard gardens feature an array of established plantings, a veggie garden and generous grassed space - ideal for children and pets to play. With effortless entertaining in mind, there is seamless flow from the indoors to the large rear deck where you will love hosting friends and family throughout the seasons.
Inspection of this lovely townhouse is recommended for those who are seeking a turn-key property in a beautiful location.
- Lovely three bedroom townhouse positioned in a small, self managed body corporate
- Perfectly positioned nearing a variety of walking and biking tracks around Lake Tuggeranong and the Bicentennial Trail
- Open plan kitchen with with pantry, double sink and new standalone electric cooktop and oven
- Light filled combined lounge and dining space with lovely picture window and Fujitsu reverse cycle unit for comfort throughout the seasons
- Large converted additional living space perfect for use as a rumpus room, teenagers retreat or work from home option
- Spacious main bedroom with a full wall of built in robes
- Generous secondary bedrooms with built in robes to one
- Pretty rear gardens with an array of established plantings, veggie gardens and a grassed area for children and pets to play
- Large outdoor deck perfect for entertaining friends and family year round
- Car accommodation provided by a double garage and additional off street parking options
- Enviable location within walking distance of South.Point and ease of access to arterial roads to Woden and Canberra City shopping precincts
There is currently no sale history available for 50 Stieglitz Circuit.
50 Stieglitz Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.80 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.38 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.60 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.00 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.09 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.27 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.37 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.53 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.65 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.71 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
50 Stieglitz Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.