1 / 31
Welcome to 50 Ridge Avenue in the private community of Lakewood Estate. The private estate has community facilities including a hall facilitating the very popular mobile pre-school as well as 500 acres of common land for residents to enjoy.
This gorgeous home is set on 2.5 acres, with lake and mountain views. The recently updated open plan kitchen, dining, living area opens to vaulted ceilings letting in lots of light increasing the feeling of space. The modern kitchen has upscale appliances and has been designed with the foodie in mind including a granite sink, soft close draws, gas stove and cupboard space a plenty.
The living area has a newly installed air-conditioning, slow combustion wood stove and a gas point. The area has had new flooring installed.
The home opens via double sliding doors to an amazing outdoor entertaining area connecting the outside in. The deck is undercover with heating and a sunken spa taking advantage of the gorgeous views.
The large master bedroom in complete with en-suite and walk-in robe. The spacious second bedroom has built-in wardrobes and is conveniently situated next to the family bathroom.
The loft doubles as a potential 3rd bedroom & second living room or can be easily converted into two extra bedrooms.
Storage is a feature of this home. With plenty under the house and a two bay shed. There is another large garden shed at the back of the building so all the toys can find a home. The main shed has extra work shop space for all your needs.
There is a concrete slab perfect to park a caravan complete with sewer and electricity connection.
There is a chicken coup and a well maintained yard with a putting area for the golf fanatic what more could this place have to offer?
Visit this great family home or winter abode at one of our open homes or call Dani on 0425 873 587 to organise a private inspection:
- Two bedrooms
- Large loft bedroom/second living area
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living area
- Renovated kitchen
- New floor in living/dining area
- Double sliding doors opening to outdoor entertaining area
- Second bedroom with built-ins
- 3-way family bathroom
- Laundry open to carport with reinforced concrete slab
- Lots of under house storage including workshop with power and ride on mower parking
- Double garage with electric doors
- Studio unit with kitchenette and bathroom
- Large garden shed
- Chook coup
- Town power
- Septic Tank
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Slow combustion fireplace
- New electric hot water system
- Landscaped garden with putting green and fruit trees
Lakewood Estate features:
- Private Roads
- Community Hall
- RFS shed
- Mobile pre-school
- Bus Shelter
- 500 acres of common land
- Proposed bike path connection to Jindabyne
- Proposed solar farm on common land with financial benefits for Lakewood residents
There is currently no sale history available for 50 Ridge Avenue.
50 Ridge Avenue JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
50 Ridge Avenue is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.