1 / 23
Next Inspection -
Set in one of Canberra's most sought after suburbs, 50 Pokana Circuit is sure to impress with space, style, and location. Positioned within a quiet looped street accompanied by other high-quality homes, the location is ideal for families.
Upon entry you are greeted with a large formal living and dining area perfect for bigger families needing some segregation, which all flows through to the light filled family room and the renovated kitchen. The kitchen is complimented with laminate bench tops, an electric oven and microwave, dishwasher, and a generous amount of bench space and storage.
The master bedroom is spacious in size, featuring a built-in wardrobe and an updated ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms all host built in wardrobes and are all situated around the renovated family bathroom.
If entertaining space for friends and family is a necessity, you are provided with two extensive deck areas surrounded by well established, shady trees. This private abode is the ideal area for all areas of entertainment, whether that's having a Sunday lunch or playing a game of pool.
For those seeking extra space, there is a studio/gym area set up at the back of the home as well as three separate sheds for garden equipment or storage.
With great schools, shops, cafes, AIS, Calvary hospital, University of Canberra, and transport easily accessible with only one bus ride to Civic or Belconnen.
This unique residence has a warm and inviting feel, while also providing a great space for a family. Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 or Corbin on 0493 086 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this exquisite home.
- Four bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Spacious master bedroom with north-easterly aspect, built-in robe and updated ensuite
- Renovated family bathroom
- Large formal living and dining area
- Light filled family room with beautiful Sydney blue gum engineered flooring
- Renovated kitchen with laminate bench tops, an electric oven and microwave, dishwasher, and a generous amount of bench space and storage
- Plumbed LG fridge
- Brand new ducted electric reverse cycle air conditioning & heating
- Rinnai infinity gas hot water system
- Entrance to the home features a covered front courtyard with camellias and azaleas, and a secure gate
- Oversized, attached, double brick garage with two automatic door access
- Impressive, secure workshop room with plenty of storage. A handyperson's dream!
- Established front gardens and extra parking spaces
- Separate gym/ studio for the gym enthusiast or hobbyist
- Private, shady glorious backyard richly planted with a variety of well-established trees and shrubs
- Colourbond fencing all round screened by shrubs and trees
- Offering two totally private and peaceful large decks for entertaining, one completely under cover
- Three secure sheds for garden tools, bikes and sports equipment storage
- Short walk to local shops, cafes, primary school, high school and university
- All the facilities of the vibrant Dickson hub and light rail are within easy reach, as are many sporting facilities and the Farmers' market
- Construction: 1978
- EER: 1.5 Stars
- Residence: 182.46m2
- Enclosed Carport: 42m2
- Block Size: 809m2
- UV: $520,000
- Rates: $3,490
- Land Tax: $5,227
- Rental Appraisal: $800/week
There is currently no sale history available for 50 Pokana Circuit.
50 Pokana Circuit KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Maribyrnong Primary.
|0.84 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|0.94 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.94 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.42 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.65 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.93 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.96 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.03 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.85 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|3.04 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
50 Pokana Circuit is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.