Flemings Harden is pleased to present 50 North Street, Harden to the market for sale. A home set on a large 3036sqm* block in a great location with endless opportunity.
- Three bedrooms one with built ins
- Kitchen with ample storage
- Dining room
- Lounge room with ceiling fan, fire place and air conditioner
- Bathroom with shower and bath tub
- Seperate powder room
- Set on a fully fenced 3036sqm* block currently split into two lots
- Ability to subdivide further (STCA)
This is a great opportunity to quickly purchase a property with endless opportunity. Although currently occupied, the property does need some repairs.
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
STCA - Subject to Council Approval
There is currently no sale history available for 50 North Street.
50 North Street HARDEN, NSW 2587 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Murrumburrah Public School.
50 North Street is located within the suburb of Harden, which has a population of 2,030, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.