Set in an elevated position in Weston Creek's premier suburb on 1157m2 of beautifully landscaped grounds, this fully renovated and extended family home is the ultimate entertainer, and ticks boxes you wouldn't even know existed.
With an understated street frontage with the established gardens and abundant off-street parking all that you can see, once you step inside you will be absolutely blown away with the lifestyle on offer in this amazing home. The split-level open-plan design is complemented by raked ceilings that create a wonderful feeling of space throughout, and large windows take advantage of the north east aspect.
The renovated kitchen is the heart of the home, with an island bench with breakfast bar, quality appliances and ample storage space, and the family and dining spaces that surround the kitchen make it ideal for everyday family living. The separate lounge/sitting room offers a quiet space to enjoy a cup of tea and a book, or a glass of wine in the evening.
Setting this home apart, the huge enclosed entertaining space can be enjoyed year-round with exposed aggregate flooring, an outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ and bar seating, and it seamlessly connects with the outdoors through huge sliding doors and opening windows all around. The large in ground pool completes the home, and makes it one of the best homes for entertaining that you will ever see.
No stone has been left unturned with the renovations of this home with the inclusion of solid timber flooring, double glazed windows and doors throughout, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, a slow combustion fireplace, 39 solar panels (11.2kW system), artificial turf, raised vegetable gardens, 2 8,000 litre water tanks, a double auto garage, secure parking area for a boat/caravan/trailer and abundant off-street parking.
Located only metres from the many walking trails of the Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve, and in close proximity to Chapman Primary and the Chapman Shops, this amazing property truly is the ultimate family home.
- Elevated location, metres from reserve
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Split-level, contemporary design with raked ceilings
- North east facing living areas
- Open-plan family and dining area with slow combustion fireplace
- Separate lounge room
- Four bedrooms/three plus study
- Renovated ensuite and bathroom
- Huge enclosed entertaining space with outdoor kitchen, built-in BBQ and bar fridges
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double glazed windows and doors
- In ground mineral pool, self cleaning
- 39 solar panels, 11.2kW across 2 SMA inverter systems
- 3 phase power
- Gutters, drainage roof and fascia all replaced
- 2 x 8,000 litre water tanks (which auto level/fill the pool)
- Automatic irrigation system throughout
- Double auto garage, secure parking area plus abundant off-street parking
- Rental appraisal of $1,000 to $1,200 per week
Land Size: 1157m2
Living Size: 185m2 (approx.)
Enclosed Entertaining Size: 49m2 (approx.)
Garage Size: 41m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $4,498 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $849,000 (approx.)
The House at 50 Doyle Terrace CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,020,000 on 4 September 2017.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
50 Doyle Terrace CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|Perry Drive, Chapman
|Mount Stromlo High School
|Badimara Street, Waramanga
|Alternative Education Program/Canberra College
|Fremantle Drive, Stirling
|St John Vianney's Primary
|Namatjira Drive, Waramanga
|Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga
|The Galilee School
|PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong
|St Thomas the Apostle Primary
|Boddington Crescent, Kambah
|Marconi Crescent, Kambah
|St Jude's Primary
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy
50 Doyle Terrace is located within the suburb of Chapman, which has a population of 2,684, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.