Indulge your senses in this stunning two-bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Kingston's thriving cultural precinct with views over Eastlake Parade and towards the boat harbour.
The home features a North-easterly aspect spilling natural light across spacious open-plan living areas, including a chef's kitchen complete with stone benchtops and 'Miele' appliances, large dining area, and family room with access to the covered tiled balcony for year-round entertaining.
Accommodation includes two oversized bedrooms, both with walk-in-robes, master bedroom with gorgeous ensuite and balcony access, bedroom two with an additional small study, stunning bathroom, European laundry, two secure underground parking spaces, and a private storage area. Some other features of this superb apartment include updated floating floors, security intercom system, lift access, and reverse-cycle heating and cooling.
Enjoy the best in restaurants, cafes and nightlife at your doorstep while moments from relaxing waterfront walks, major cultural institutions, Parliamentary Triangle, and easy access across Canberra.
With an exceptional location, water views, and spacious interiors, this immaculate Kingston apartment is perfect for the professional couple or wise investor.
• Situated in the heart of Kingston's thriving cultural precinct
• Views to the boat harbour
• Enjoy the best in restaurants, cafes and nightlife at your doorstep
• Moments from major cultural institutions, Parliamentary Triangle, and Bus
• Enjoy relaxing waterfront walks
• Easy access across Canberra
• North-easterly aspect
• Approximately 117m2 of living space
• Spacious, light-filled, open-plan living areas
• Chef's kitchen complete with stone benchtops and 'Miele' appliances
• Large dining area
• Tiled covered balcony with access from the living room and master
• Two oversized bedrooms, both with walk-in-robes
• Master bedroom with gorgeous ensuite and walk-through-robe
• Bedroom two with an additional small study
• Stunning bathroom
• Full height tiling in the bathrooms
• Heated towel rail in the ensuite
• European laundry
• Two secure underground parking
• Private storage area
• New floating floors
• Security intercom system
• Reverse-cycle heating and cooling
• Recessed lighting throughout
• Entry linen cupboard
• Lift access
• Perfect for the professional couple or wise investor
Body Corporate: $1,595.71 per quarter
Rates: $465.00 per quarter