This well located immaculate three storey residence completed with impressive inclusions provides you an opportunity to live in style.
Built for the growing family with spacious open plan living, stone bench top kitchen, three generous bedrooms all with robes, three bathrooms along with a double tandem garage, place this property at the top of your inspection list!
You will appreciate the split level layout segregating the bedrooms and the modern design allowing one bathroom for every bedroom!
The home lends itself to functional living with an impressive low maintenance courtyard perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Property features include:
• Stone bench top kitchen with quality Blanco appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, 600mm oven, dishwasher and fully integrated microwave
• Bedroom one with private north facing balcony
• Ensuites to bedroom one and two
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, large shower and bath
• Mirrored built in robes to all bedrooms
• European laundry with built in shelves
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Spacious living area with access to private courtyard
• Quality roller blinds and shutters throughout
• Double tandem garage with additional single car space, internal access and storage
• Rheem continuous gas hot water system
• Gas bayonet
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
There is currently no sale history available for 50/2 Rouseabout Street.
50/2 Rouseabout Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|0.93 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.93 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.28 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.58 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.72 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.77 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.02 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.07 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.70 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.75 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
50/2 Rouseabout Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.