Please Note: The vendor has requested best and final offers by Monday the 26th of July at 12:00pm.
Combining the convenience of modern design with a bright north easterly aspect, this ground floor residence is an exceptional lifestyle purchase in an enviable position. It's within walking distance of Woden shops, restaurants, cafés, parks and buses.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space flows outdoors
- Private entertaining courtyard captures abundant sunlight
- Stylish stone topped kitchen includes integrated dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom provides built-in robe and outdoor access
- Fully tiled bathroom combined with handy European laundry
- Air conditioning, high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Excellent opportunity for young students and first homebuyers
- Readymade addition for a savvy investor's property portfolio
- Moments from nature reserves and a choice of universities
- Close to hospital precinct and major roads linking to the city
- 54sqm living, 33sqm rear courtyard
General Rates: $308.75.00 approx. per quarter
Body Corp Fees: $754.62 approx. per quarter
Land Tax (if rented out): $348.00 approx. per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 50/116 Easty Street.
50/116 Easty Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.71 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.82 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.93 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.06 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.16 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.28 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.29 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.42 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.47 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.61 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
50/116 Easty Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.