Are you looking for an urban lifestyle within close proximity to restaurants, cafes, fresh food markets and entertainment?
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is located in a secure complex with its own gym and entertaining spaces. Located on the 4th floor, the apartment features a huge master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and views to the mountains. The other bedroom is spacious and also has a built in robes and is close to the main bathroom. The main bathroom has storage cleverly disguised behind the mirror and features floor to ceiling tiles in neutral tones.
The kitchen has everything for the home cook and with the Fyshwick Fresh Food markets just down the road you can whip up all sorts of culinary delights. The kitchen includes an induction cooktop, wall oven, plenty of bench space and cupboards, stainless steel appliances and glass splashback.
The large open plan living and dining area also has views to the mountains and you can create seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining with access to the balcony through the large sliding doors.
The apartment comes with 2 side by side car spaces located right beside the elevators, as well as a storage cage. Located in a prime location close to many amenities this apartment is the perfect opportunity to buy a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Immaculate apartment with mountain views
- Both bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
- Open plan living and dining
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
- Double blinds that allow light and privacy
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living area and bedroom 1
- LED lighting throughout
- High speed NBN Internet connection
- Free to air TV, Pay TV, data and phone points in the living area and bedrooms
- High security with audio intercom system and swipe access to each level- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- 2 side by side car spaces with remote access
- 6.0 star energy rating
- Keyless entry to building foyer
- Restricted access to individual floors
- Pet friendly building
- Vacant and flexible settlement terms
- Ground floor communal entertaining area, outdoor barbeque facilities and gym
- Storage cage located in the basement
- A short distance to Kingston Foreshore restaurants, bars, cafes and convenience stores plus Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets
- Cycling and walking paths are close by at Lake Burley Griffin and Jerrabomberra Wetlands Nature Reserve
- Local schools include Canberra Grammar School, St Benedict's Primary School, Telopea Park School, St Clare's College, St Edmund's College & Narrabundah College
- Body corporate fee = $844.07 per quarter (approx.)
- Rental estimate = $580 - $600 per week unfurnished & $650 - $700 per week furnished (approx.)
The Apartment at 50/115 Canberra Avenue GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $469,900 on 28 April 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
50/115 Canberra Avenue GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.21 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.28 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.83 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.42 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.49 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.55 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.06 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.27 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
50/115 Canberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.