Enjoy the highest level of sophistication at Infinity with the Sky Park featuring a 25m infinity edge swimming pool with panoramic views all for an affordable price!
This unique living experience offers a quality life style in Canberra ideal for First home buyers, professional couples, investors or downsizers.
Geocon's Infinity Towers won the 2018 MBA Building and Excellence Award for Apartments and Units. The modern and luxurious apartments feature an infinity pool, gym, BBQ and alfresco dining area as well as a landscaped podium for residents to relax and entertain friends and family.
* Large spacious living room combined with kitchen
* Access to the balcony from living room
* Mountain & lake view
* Decent size bedroom with built in robe
* Modern kitchen with quality appliances Fisher & Paykel
* One secure car space with storage
* Swimming pool & spa with view
* Gym, alfresco dining and party area
* BBQ and a landscaped podium for residents to relax and entertain friends and family
* Light rail stop in the heart of Marketplace
Near by :
* The Marketplace Major Shopping Centre 0.5km
* Gungahlin Post Office 0.8km
* Good Shepherd Primary School 1.8km
* Burgmann Anglican High School 0.9km
* Gungahlin College 0.5km
* University Of Canberra 7.4km
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The Unit at 50/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $252,900 on 1 April 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
50/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.41 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|0.92 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.77 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.93 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.93 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.00 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.18 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.30 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.49 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.56 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
50/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.