1 / 38
Framed by picturesque gardens, exuding a strong sense of privacy and tranquility, the simple yet distinctive facade of this instantly impressive four bedroom ensuite residence contrasts pleasingly with the leafy irregularities of its surroundings.
Unlike 'trophy houses' in new housing estates, the intention of the renovations was to have the home integrate with its surroundings, rather than dominate them.
Completely renovated throughout, classically elegant interiors, showcase soft neutral tones, likely to complement a variety of furnishings.
Generous formal living rooms are flooded with natural light and offer flexibility in their use and encourage gathering on either a grand or intimate scale.
A modern kitchen includes quality appliances and an adjoining meals area extends outdoors to a delightful covered terrace. Here, the backdrop of the surrounding neighbourhood seems the ideal setting for unwinding with friends and it's backyard lawn encouraging of children's play?
Downstairs, a fully lined double garage is used as an unofficial games/activity area and is accessed via internal stairs. The possibilities for this area are extensive and sure to excite children discovering their independence.
Inviting gardens enhance this home's already broad appeal and are destined to attract people who love large well established blocks.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy its luxury appointments, contemporary comforts and have peace of mind living in such prime neighbourly surroundings, here is an offering where a winning bid at auction may prove to be the best family gift ever?!
• New wide-entry front door
• New carpet throughout main floor level
• New gas central heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Electrical upgrade
• 3-phase power to house
• New RCD switchboard to replace existing fuse box
• New switchboard located inside the building to provide shelter & security
• New Colourbond fencing
• All aluminium windows & sliding door replaced with powder-coated windows & slider
• Double-glazed windows to most areas
• Reflective "Smart Glass" to West-facing front rooms
• New window blinds throughout
• Laundry & attached 3rd bathroom renovated - new tiling, fixtures & fittings throughout
• Main Bathroom & toilet & ensuite renovated
• New main driveway & triple carport
• New split-level alfresco deck & pergola to rear.
• New outdoor kitchen installed
• Extensive landscaping front & rear
• New gutters & downpipes
• New instantaneous gas HWS
• Complete roof renovation - Includes 15-year transferable warrant
• House interior & exterior painted
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Tanumbirini Street.
5 Tanumbirini Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hawker College.
|0.43 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.86 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.88 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.99 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.13 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.78 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.86 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.87 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.97 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.11 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
5 Tanumbirini Street is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.