When you think of a home for your family what do you imagine? A bright connective space, plenty of room to entertain and a large backyard with green grass and kids playing outside until the sun goes down?
5 Shaw Place can give you all this and more...
This wonderful family abode sits at the end of a beautiful cul de sac at the foothills of Mt Taylor and has been transformed into a fresh and inviting home fit for a family to put down roots.
All new flooring, paint and fixtures have completely lifted this home and it feels modern and light. There's a spacious lounge for movie nights, three good-sized bedrooms and a breakfast bar in the kitchen for the kids to do their homework while you cook dinner. It's a harmonious space where the family can come together and just be.
Out back, the huge deck overlooks the tiered lawn where there's plenty of room for water fights and birthday parties. There's space for a barbecue and maybe a fire pit for roasting marshmallows; down the bottom of the yard, there's an area for a cubby house, veggie patch or perhaps some chickens? Whatever you imagine, it's possible here.
This part of Kambah is highly sought-after and for good reason. It's an easy area to live and be in, with beautiful established homes, big blocks and leafy streets. Shaw Place is within walking distance to Mt Taylor, local parks, schools and renowned café, Bignelli's, and with Sulwood Drive so close, you can connect easily to the rest of Canberra when the time arises.
If you're looking for a place to call home for your family then I encourage you to be quick to arrange a viewing with me, Andrew Curren. I look forward to showing you this wonderful home.
At a glance:
- Beautiful family friendly cul de sac at foothills of Mt Taylor
- 3 Good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 1 Bathroom with freestanding shower, bath and separate toilet
- Newly renovated as follows:
- NEW laminate flooring throughout
- NEW kitchen tiles
- NEW paint inside and out
- NEW hardware on all doors
- NEW light switches and power points
- NEW blinds and curtains throughout
- NEW light fittings throughout
- NEW electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- NEW roller door on drive-through, extra wide and extra-high single garage
- Kitchen overlooks backyard with breakfast bar and French doors
- Sunny and spacious lounge room
- Dining room adjoining kitchen
- Separate laundry room
- Large backyard with huge deck, tiered landscape and paved area
- Room for chickens, a veggie patch, firepit area and cubby house
- Foxtel dish
- Split system reverse-cycle air-conditioning to lounge and master bedroom
- Skylights in kitchen and hallway
- Awnings on front windows
- Gated parking bay for trailer or small boat
- Front yard has been freshly mulched
- Under house storage
- Walking distance to Mt Taylor and local shops with renowned café Bignelli's
- Walking distance to reputable primary school and parks
- Kambah Village Shops, 5 minutes
- South.Point Tuggeranong, 10 minutes
- Woden Town Centre, 10 minutes
- Canberra CBD, 20 minutes
- Bus stop a 5 minute walk
Land tax: $3,420
Property Type: House
Floor area: 120m2
Alfresco: 33m2 Deck & Pergola
Block size: 710m2
Car spaces: Oversized single drive-through garage
The land value history at 5 Shaw Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $324,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Shaw Place.
5 Shaw Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.61 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.61 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.71 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.76 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.94 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.15 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.16 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.40 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.53 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.53 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
5 Shaw Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.