In a peaceful, cul-de-sac location, this stylish home has been fully renovated with a Scandinavian influence, and is ready for comfortable living and entertaining!
The screened, large, paved front courtyard offers an inviting outdoor space. The home is positioned on a manageable block of approximately 372m2, and front door opens to a spacious, U-shaped open plan living area which is full of natural light.
Crisp white décor throughout and striking, quality Black Butt floating flooring, which extends through living areas and bedrooms, create a welcoming feel.
Wide windows and a north aspect to the rear invite winter sunlight to pour in, while insulation to floors, ceiling and end wall, as well as a reverse cycle air conditioner, ensure comfort.
The fabulous new kitchen offers generous bench space with the warmth of timber finishes, a stainless steel oven, glass cooktop and an integrated dishwasher, and enjoys treetop views.
Renovated with identical finishes, the laundry is cleverly designed to double as a butler's pantry.
A sliding door opens to the fantastic, elevated rear deck, covered with a pergola, and shade cloth applied in the summer.
This enjoys a peaceful and private outlook over the rear garden, the perfect place to relax and entertain, or for a morning coffee.
Bedrooms are spacious and bright, and the master offers a wall of built-in robes and bedroom two also provides a built-in wardrobe. The as new bathroom features a bath with shower, an extra wide vanity with timber finish, and a separate w/c.
The brick garage enjoys convenient access from the garden and there is additional off-street parking for two extra cars.
The shaded and safely enclosed rear garden is a delight, offering productive cherry, quince and lemon trees, as well as an assortment of berries, including strawberries, thornless blackberries and red currants.
A brick pathway winds past planter boxes to an under house storage area, suitable for mowers etc and there are also raised veggie beds, a chook house and cubby!
This quiet location is just a short walk to all the major facilities of Kippax Fair and just steps across the park to Kingsford Smith school, which caters for children from Kindergarten to Year 10, and across to the vast area of Kippax district playing fields.
This bright and inviting home is a true gem and has everything that could be desired, in a great location!
- Separate Title Home
- Bright, fully renovated home, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac adjoining parkland
- Screened, large front paved courtyard with attractive, sandstone retaining wall
- Fresh white décor and eye catching, Black Butt floating timber flooring throughout
- Open plan living area with north aspect to rear and sliding door to elevated entertaining deck
- New kitchen features large area of smooth timber benchtop, stainless steel oven, glass cooktop and integrated dishwasher, and many soft close drawers
- The laundry which has been thoughtfully renovated with identical finishes, doubles as a butler's pantry
- Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner and insulation to floor, ceiling and end wall to garage
- Spacious bedrooms, master and second bedrooms offering built-in robes
- New bathroom features a bath with shower, a wide vanity with timber top and separate w/c
- North facing, rear entertaining deck sheltered with a pergola, with removable shade cloth
- Deck offers a peaceful and private outlook over the shaded rear garden
- Garden offers bountiful harvests from the cherry, lemon and quince trees and also the assortment of delicious berries, plus raised veggie beds
- The cute cubby house, chook enclosure and planter boxes are included in the sale
- Useful under house storage for lawnmower and tools
- Garage as well as 'off street' parking for two additional vehicles
- Crimsafe front door screen
- Power board upgrade
- Only metres across parkland to Kingsford Smith school, catering for Kindergarten – Year 10
- Short walk to clubs, cafes, shops, restaurants and major facilities at the fantastic Kippax Fair
- Just a short walk down path to vast area of Kippax district playing fields
- Friendly, quiet neighbourhood
Rates: $ $2,260.00 Approx
UV $ 268,000 Approx
5 Scobie Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday April 24 from 11:00am.
The land value history at 5 Scobie Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 2.99%, giving an unimproved land value of $268,000.
The House at 5 Scobie Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $360,000 on 29 May 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Scobie Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.23 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|0.94 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.56 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.58 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.91 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.99 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.07 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.49 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.55 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.61 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
5 Scobie Place is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.