This home has everything you could ask for to make a comfortable family home, great investment or profitable holiday home.
• 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms will fit in the whole family.
• Downstairs the main bathroom with combined laundry space is so convenient and stylish.
• Huge pantry in the kitchen with island bench and stone bench tops will make cooking even more enjoyable.
• Upstairs bedrooms with plenty of storage space and vaulted ceilings give the feeling of luxe.
• Fully fenced back yard encloses a great entertaining deck and tidy yard with a huge shed for the boat or car!
• Shed with doors each end for ease of access, and workshop.
Only minutes to the Moruya River, beaches and Moruya Surf Club.
Council rates : $2684 per annum.
Land size : 721m2.
Zoning : R2 low density residential.
Phone Dawn today to book your private inspection. 0424 847 522
The House at 5 Renee Crescent MORUYA HEADS, NSW 2537 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $320,000 on 12 July 2012.
5 Renee Crescent is located within the suburb of Moruya Heads, which has a population of 976, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.