Positioned in a quiet loop street and friendly neighbourhood, this beautifully presented and renovated four-bedroom family home with ensuite is a one of distinction. Positioned to take full advantage of the easy-care block, this home comprises a split-level open-plan lounge and dining room, plus a stylishly renovated modern kitchen overlooking the generous family room. Adding to the amenity is the media/rumpus room and inviting outdoor entertaining space. All bedrooms are segregated from the living areas and feature built-in wardrobes, whilst the master suite offers a walk-in wardrobe and private updated ensuite. The upgraded main bathroom is centrally located for convenience, as is the separate laundry. The double garage with auto doors has internal access to the home, making this a contemporary and functional offering to the market
Set in the heart of one of Canberra's fastest growing areas, the suburb of Gungahlin offers great proximity to the light rail, quality schools, recreational facilities including Yerribi Ponds and of course the renowned Gungahlin Town Centre.
• Formal tiled entry with cloak cupboard and feature floor design
• Split-level to formal, open-plan, east-facing lounge and dining room
• Split-level to modern, tiled, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop, and range-hood, stone bench-tops, double sink, nook for microwave and large fridge space. Kitchen overlooks back-yard entertaining area making it ideal to watch over the kids and pets.
• Tiled, north-facing family room with feature wall has glass and screen sliding door access to outdoor entertaining area, wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioning unit and convenient access door to double garage
• Large media room/rumpus room with skylight
• Master bedroom has wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioning unit, large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Ensuite features shower, toilet and updated vanity with storage and IXL Tastic
• Bedrooms two, three and four feature built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom features shower, bath, updated vanity with storage and IXL Tastic
• Separate toilet/powder room
• Laundry is large with outside access and storage facilities
• Hallway features skylight
• Outdoor entertaining area is paved with overhead pergola
• Backyard is well maintained with grass area, walled garden beds with rose bushes, fruit trees including nectarine and apple, hidden utility area for clothesline and garden shed, plus gate access to front yard
• Both front and back yard have built-in irrigation system with timer
• Ducted gas heating system
• Down-lights throughout
• Painted in 2018
• Carpet and curtains throughout, replaced in 2018
• In-slab heating under tiling in entry, family room and kitchen
• Double automatic garage with remote and internal access
• Security system
• Wooden paling fencing – freshly painted
• Rinnai gas hot water
• NBN Connected
• Quiet and friendly neighbourhood
• Block size: 492m2
• Rates: $2,757 p.a.
• Land tax (if rental): $3,805
• EER: 4.5
• Land Value: $369,000 (2020)
• Home size: Internal: 177.40m2 Garage: 36.74m2 Total: 214.40m2
• Built: 2004
• Close to amenities including local schools, Gungahlin Town Centre, public transport including the light rail and Yerribi Pond with walking route and exercise track
The land value history at 5 Penfold Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 3.25%, giving an unimproved land value of $369,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Penfold Street.
5 Penfold Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.10 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.78 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.86 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.93 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.45 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.46 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.51 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.61 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.61 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.24 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
5 Penfold Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.