1 / 26
Next Inspection -
Own a home in the most valued street of Bonner.
Welcome to 5 Numiari Street Bonner, perched on the high side of the street with stunning 180 degree views, separated and segregated living areas, awesome rear yard and entertaining area and so much more.
A formal lounge is located to the front of the home, plus a segregated fourth bedroom with built-in wardrobe . The clever split-level design leads you down to a large, bright and well proportioned living, meals and kitchen area. You can see the Gungahlin skyline and beyond to the Brindabellas, uninterrupted whilst cooking or enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The outdoor area is one to mention, with a large, grassed area for kids to play, low maintenance paved area (perfect for a fire pit and entertaining guests in Canberra winter), huge garden shed and of course, tiled and covered outdoor entertaining. Summer evenings here will be well enjoyed, with the extensive backdrop to gaze at.
Occupying the east wing of the home are two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a family sized laundry with large linen cupboard and plenty of storage, main bathroom with double shower and a spa. An oversized master bedroom with lavish walk in wardrobe and ensuite finishes off a very well-designed family home. Living here will be a breeze for many years to come.
- Stunning views from the living areas and outdoors
- Enjoy your evening tea with views to Gungahlin, Telstra Tower and the Brindabellas.
- Generous 194m2 of just living
- Extremely low maintenance inside and out
- Freshly painted interior and front of home immaculate condition family home
- Rendered façade, impressive street appeal
- Elevated and prime location
- Formal lounge which can be used as a theatre room
- Instantaneous hot water with controller in the kitchen for ease of use
- New blinds throughout
- Two and three way light switches for main areas
- No carpet - low allergenic living
- Abundance of storage spaces and cupboards throughout the home
- Main bathroom with double shower, double vanity and a Spa
- Separate toilet and powder room
- Laundry with broom cupboard and plenty of linen Space
- Well-lit kitchen and meals and living area
- Kitchen with full island bench with waterfall edge and pendent lighting
- Gas cooktop
- Electric oven and Rangehood
- LED lighting throughout
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split system air conditioning in three of four bedrooms
- Hardwired for audio/surround sound in living and lounge
- Porcelain tiles throughout the home
- Double garage with built-in storage and provision for additional fridge
- Private, large rear yard, ideal for families and entertaining
- Garden shed
- Tiled Covered entertaining
- Wide side gate for easy access
- Concreted area for fire pit
- 2 x 2000l water tanks with pump, plumbed internally and externally
- Irrigation system through back yard
- Gas point for BBQ
- Close to Primary and high School and nearby shopping precinct and public transport and playing fields
- Living: 194m2 (approx.)
- Garage: 38m2 (approx.)
- Pergola: 24m2(approx.)
- Land Size: 556m2 (approx.)
- Rates: $2,730 per annum
- Build year: 2013
5 Numiari Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday August 10 from 05:15pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Numiari Street.
5 Numiari Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.36 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.13 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.74 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.83 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.16 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.70 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.25 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.43 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.54 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.74 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
5 Numiari Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.