1 / 37
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This six bedroom, five bathroom executive residence is truly one of the most impressive homes I have ever had the pleasure of marketing. With over 500m2 of luxurious internal living space and some of the most exceptional views the Tuggeranong Valley has to offer, this home must be seen to fully appreciate its grandeur. This tri-level residence will effortlessly accommodate the largest of families and provides segregated living for all. The generous fully self-contained downstairs area will appeal to those looking for a secondary income or multigenerational families wanting separate living within close proximity.
Upon entry, you are welcomed into a grand foyer with stunning marble staircase, smoked glass balustrades and exceptional high ceilings that only enhance the already incredible feeling of space. Throughout the home there is an extensive use of floor to ceiling glass to showcase the breathtaking, panoramic views of the Brindabella Ranges.
The designer kitchen is the centre of the home and is complete with concealed butler's pantry, Smeg appliances, new Schweigen rangehood, five burner gas cooktop, 900mm stainless steel oven, stone benches, dishwasher and a stunning outlook over the mountains. Internally, there are six separate formal and informal living spaces, two studies, two family bathrooms and three ensuites. The oversized parent's retreat is segregated and includes a private balcony, custom fit walk in robe, adjoining study and large ensuite bathroom with corner spa, floor to ceiling tiles, stone benches and dual vanities.
The resort style living continues to the outdoors that offer something for everyone in the family. You will love entertaining friends and family year round in the expansive covered alfresco area complete with LED downlights and new Crossray built in barbecue. The stunning in-ground saltwater swimming pool and separate spa ensure endless fun for the children in the warmer months.
With a seemingly endless list of quality inclusions, this home has been thoughtfully constructed to the highest standard with comfort and versatility in mind. Features include: ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, additional split system units, wall and ceiling insulation, instantaneous hot water, ducted vacuum, full security alarm system, two 10,000 litre underground rainwater tanks, double glazed windows throughout and so much more!
If you are looking for an extraordinarily spacious and versatile family home that truly is one-of-a-kind, be sure to inspect 5 Muskett Place, Conder.
- Exceptionally spacious tri-level, six-bedroom, plus studies, five-bathroom home
- Perfectly positioned in an elevated cul-de-sac among other quality property
- Grand foyer with stunning marble staircase, high ceilings and feature chandelier
- Extremely versatile floorplan with segregated accommodation and living options that would suit a variety of living arrangements including multigenerational families
- Designer kitchen with dishwasher, five burner gas cooktop, 900mm stainless steel oven, Smeg appliances, stone benches, concealed butler's pantry and gorgeous mountain views
- Various formal and informal living spaces including large family room complete with double glazed bi-fold doors providing direct access to the entertaining space
- Main bedroom with private balcony, custom fitted walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom with corner spa, floor to ceiling tiles, stone benches and dual vanities
- Generous secondary bedrooms all include walk in robes and ensuite bathrooms to three
- Downstairs guest area with separate entrance, kitchenette, bedroom with ensuite and large adjoining rumpus room
- Gorgeous views of the Brindabellas from all elevated areas of the home
- Extensive use of floor to ceiling glass throughout ensures light filled living
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout enhance the wonderful feeling of space
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling installed for year-round comfort
- Stunning in-ground salt water swimming pool and separate spa for endless fun in the summer months
- Four large balconies have gorgeous views and enhance the indoor to outdoor flow
- Expansive rear garden, secured with colorbond fencing, offers plenty of space for children and pets to play
- Generous covered afresco area with built in BBQ – perfect for entertaining friends and family throughout the seasons
- Triple garage with high ceilings, auto doors, internal access and extensive additional off street parking options
- Conveniently located within close proximity to all arterial roads to Tuggeranong and Woden shopping precincts
The land value history at 5 Muskett Place CONDER, ACT 2906 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $392,000.
The House at 5 Muskett Place CONDER, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $969,000 on 12 September 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Muskett Place CONDER, ACT 2906 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare of Assisi Primary.
|0.40 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.69 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.87 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.19 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.75 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.11 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.42 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.58 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.60 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.79 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
5 Muskett Place is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.