In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
Peacefully placed in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoying the leafy backdrop of neighbouring parklands, this well-presented home sits on a 799sqm block in the sought-after Weston Creek area, and offers a great opportunity for young families who value convenience and welcome the opportunity to add their own touches over time.
- Two living areas provide valuable versatility with one being ideal as a rumpus
- Updated kitchen features gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cabinetry
- Spacious meals area sits atop timber floors and opens to the leafy outdoors
- Four generously sized bedrooms share a freshly-presented family bathroom
- Salt water pool and a paved alfresco terrace are perfect for relaxed weekends
- Ducted gas heating, reverse cycle a/c and ceiling fans ensure climatic comfort
- Extra features include a double carport, instant gas hot water and a laundry
- Ready to move into and start enjoying, while also offering plenty of potential
- Ideal as a first home for young families or investors adding to their portfolio
- Located just moments to Cooleman Court, local schools and public transport
The House at 5 Melia Place RIVETT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 13 November 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Melia Place RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|1.22 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.40 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.58 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.92 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.95 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.12 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.33 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.39 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.96 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.06 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
5 Melia Place is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.