***Although restrictions have lifted please remember COVID-19 guideline rules. Social distancing is to be respected. ***
***Please note this property is offered for inspection by appointment only. Please phone Symon Badenoch on 0412 898 690 to arrange a time to view this property. ***
The time has come for the original owners of this much loved family home to say goodbye. The owners have taken pride in maintaining this property to an exceptionally high standard and now offer you the opportunity to take advantage of all their hard work.
- The flexible floor plan offers both formal & everyday living with the option to separate the house into 2 areas – the front of the house for mum & dad and the rear for the kids.
- All 4 bedrooms are generous in size with the master bedroom featuring a walk in robe and ensuite with the remaining bedrooms having built in robes.
- There are 3 living areas to choose from including a sunken lounge room with lofted ceilings, formal dining room and open plan family room.
- The kitchen has been recently updated with new benchtops and splash back and includes gas cooking and dishwasher.
- The double garage has internal access with both roller doors on remote for easy access.
- The home sits an impressive 713sqm block with low maintenance gardens.
- You will love entertaining your friends and family under the large Spanline pergola which has direct access from the kitchen/family room.
- The back yard is north east facing with low maintenance gardens and water feature made from hand crafted tiles.
- There is plenty of storage with 2 garden sheds to the rear.
- Own a boat, caravan or trailer – or all 3! No problems – there is parking to the front of the property for an additional 8 vehicles.
- In addition to the garage and 8 front vehicle spaces, the property also has a carport with lockable front gates.
- This home has been recently updated throughout, with a fresh coat of paint and newly laid carpet.
- The home is heated by a quality ducted gas system to keep you warm throughout the chilly Canberra winters.
- Located in a family friendly location with close proximity to nearby schools including Good Shepard & Amaroo School, you will have the added benefit of being located within a short drive to Gungahlin which boasts the popular Gungahlin Marketplace including Kmart, Big W, Aldi, Woolworths, Coles plus Bunnings and an array of cafes and restaurants.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity.
*** You may be asked to remove your shoes upon entry to the open home. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your co-operation and understanding.***
The land value history at 5 Marrett Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 8.02%, giving an unimproved land value of $349,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Marrett Street.
5 Marrett Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.68 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.69 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.34 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.67 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.71 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.12 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.81 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.98 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.16 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.16 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
5 Marrett Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.