Imagine living in decadence forever, in supremely, splendid generosity - that home that has been meticulously planned for every family detail, that has been crafted to maximise all aspects of family living, that showcases an eye for floor plan design, an eye for supreme functionality. You are cordially invited to view and experience this sumptuous property.
Opening from the portico, the entrance hall is designed with scale in mind. The opulence is immediate with the formal lounge and dining rooms, sitting beautifully at the entrance with large format windows and natural light. Onto an entertainers kitchen and open plan, family and meals rooms, your family is welcomed home. Enjoy access to the covered, outdoor entertainment terrace, and the enticing family pool sparkling like a jewel in a secure backyard.
The king-sized master bedroom sits at the edge of the entrance hall, with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
Through to the rear hall behind the living rooms, three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes, are serviced by a powder room and the main bathroom, with separate shower and separate bath set to the floor, and separate toilet room. A large family laundry room leads off with external access.
This sumptuous family home is finished with high quality, floating timber flooring, tiling and brand new carpet flooring, venetian and roller blinds, curtain window treatments, ducted vacuuming, ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating, fencing and gating, and over-sized, double garaging (automated doors), (43.3m2 approx.) with internal access.
The floor plan has been meticulously considered in this supremely generous family home. If you are looking for a life-long home that will last the test of time and bring you and your family eternal joy, you must experience this offering of family-living perfection.
An entertainers delight, this home is well situated, has it all with multiple living areas, and is ready and waiting to become your new family home.
OUR AUCTION IS AT THE RAY WHITE BELCONNEN OFFICES 11 FEB AT 4PM AND LIVE STREAMED.
- Close to the Amaroo schools, bus stops, local Amaroo shopping precinct, Yerrabi pond walks, nearby cafes and restaurants and onto the Gungahlin town centre and light rail
- 4 Bedrooms (3 with built-in robes and the master bedroom with fitted walk-in robe)
- King size master bedroom and ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate shower and separate bath
- Separate Powder room
- Newly painted inside
- Large entrance hall
- Large formal lounge and dining rooms to the front
- Floating timber flooring, tiling and new carpet flooring
- Large family and meals rooms (open plan off the kitchen)
- Kitchen with electric wall oven and gas burner cooktop, dishwasher, pantry, ceiling cabinetry
- Family laundry room with benching and cabinetry (external access)
- Double linen sliding door built-ins in the laundry room
- Venetian and roller blinds and curtains
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted Evaporative Cooling
- Ducted vacuuming
- Large covered pergola entertainment terrace
- NBN installed
- Gated and fenced (with side gates)
- Hot water system
- Security alarm
- Over-sized double garaging with automated doors and internal access
- Inground, solar heated, salt water pool (8.5m x 4.1m)
Built: 2001 COU
EER: 4.5 Stars
Block: 797m2 (approx.)
Living: 177.15m2 (approx.)
Verandah: 13.16m2 (approx.)
Double Garage: 43.30m2 (approx.)
Pergola Terrace: 28.9m2 (approx.)
UV: $416,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,904 pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $4,109 pa (approx.) (only if rented)
Block 10 Section 75
The land value history at 5 Larpent Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 7.93%, giving an unimproved land value of $416,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Larpent Street.
5 Larpent Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|0.94 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.94 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.43 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.48 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.86 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.96 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.87 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.00 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.00 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.04 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
5 Larpent Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.