Quietly nestled in a neighbourly cul-de-sac, this fantastic single storey home presents a classic family lifestyle with spacious open plan interiors and a private north-facing backyard. Occupying 631sqm of level land and 122sqm of living, this home is also just a short stroll to local shops and bus stops.
- Light-filled lounge flows into a large family and dining area
- Marvellous covered patio is ideal for year-round entertaining
- Established front and rear gardens are perfect for young kids
- Smart modern kitchen boasts gas cooking, a new oven and a breakfast bar
- Four generous bedrooms, main has a walk-in robe and ensuite and built-ins to the other three bedrooms
- Bright family bathroom has a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Good sized laundry with tiled floors throughout the home
- Single carport plus two off-street car spaces, oversized shed
- Superb opportunity for growing families and investors alike
- Close to Belconnen town centre, quality schools and parks
- Rates: $2298.77 p.a.
5 Lahiff Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday April 21 from 04:00pm.
The land value history at 5 Lahiff Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 6.15%, giving an unimproved land value of $325,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Lahiff Place.
5 Lahiff Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|0.93 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.32 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.32 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.70 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.16 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.53 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.87 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.08 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.18 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.23 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
5 Lahiff Place is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.