Positioned on half an acre this property is sure to tick the boxes.
* 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Spacious main bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
* Two Light filled living areas plus activity room
* Lovely kitchen with stone bench top, Shaker profile doors, gas cooking and walk in pantry
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* 2,024m2 Block approx. plenty of room for the shed
* Quality plantation shutters and venetian blinds
* Covered alfresco area
Contact Justin Gay for more information 0429 795 507
The land value history at 5 Ibis Road GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $259,000 set in 2018-2019.
The House at 5 Ibis Road GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $279,000 on 6 September 2019.
5 Ibis Road GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|1.74 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.78 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.95 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.05 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.48 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.52 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.68 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|3.04 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|3.32 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|3.57 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
5 Ibis Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.