Please Note: The vendor has requested best and final offers by Monday the 3rd of May at 10:00am
POTENTIAL TO PURCHASE AS A LAND RENT SCHEME OR HOUSE AND LAND TOGETHER
Positioned with a prized north to rear aspect, this single level home embraces contemporary style, family comfort and abundant natural light. Located close to parklands and Mulligans Flat Centenary Walking Trail as well as Bonner, Amaroo and Gungahlin Marketplace's, choice of schools, eateries, cafes and shops.
- Entry hallway steps inside to the sprawling family space
- Seamless flowing access to the sunny entertaining pergola
- Easycare child-friendly backyard bathed in all day sunshine
- Sleek kitchen has five burner gas cooktop and 900mm oven
- Highset stone benchtops, island breakfast bar, ample storage
- Master bedroom features walk through robe to an expansive ensuite
- Chic main bathroom provides soaking tub and separate glass shower
- Ducted heating, hallway storage and spacious laundry with ample storage
- Offers an opportunity to avail Canberra's Land Rent Scheme
- Equally appeals to young families, downsizers and investors
- 130sqm of internal living and 36sqm garage with internal access
The land value history at 5 Huggins Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.35%, giving an unimproved land value of $299,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Huggins Street.
5 Huggins Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.68 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.47 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.08 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.14 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.50 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.06 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.58 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.76 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.79 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
5 Huggins Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.