This elevated four bedroom ensuite home is situated on the high side of a sought after street and has been thoughtfully positioned to showcase the stunning mountain views without compromising on privacy. It will be ideally suited to those looking to upsize into a wonderful family home in a tightly held location, with the opportunity to modernise at their leisure.
The gorgeous formal living space is furnished with extensive floor to ceiling glass that maximises natural light and frames the breathtaking views across the Tuggeranong Valley and Brindabella Ranges. The kitchen is functional in design and is complete with dishwasher, stainless steel oven and electric cooktop. It is positioned perfectly with scope to renovate and extend the kitchen space into the formal dining area. Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and been installed to ensure comfort year round.
The stunning established rear gardens have been tiered to fully utilise the block. You will enjoy the stunning views on offer from the elevated entertaining space that is perfect for hosting friends and family throughout the seasons. There is space for a swimming pool and convenient access is provided to the rear garden via the siding reserve to a space that is large enough to accommodate a caravan, trailer or boat. The downstairs double garage is oversized and includes a large storage room, automatic roller doors and internal access. There is additional off street parking to the front of the home.
This home is a delight to inspect and must be seen to be truly appreciated!
- Spacious four bedroom ensuite family home with breathtaking views
- Perfectly positioned on the high side of a sought after street backing reserve
- Quality built with suspended slab construction
- Gorgeous formal living area with floor to ceiling windows that maximise the stunning 180 degree views across the mountains
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel oven and electric cooktop
- Expansive main bedroom extension with walk in robe, stunning views and ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Generous secondary bedrooms all include robes and ceiling fans
- Renovated three-way main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- External laundry with additional w/c
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures comfort year round
- Ducted vacuum for ease of home cleaning
- Gorgeous tiered rear gardens with an array of established plantings and room for a swimming pool
- Caravan storage area with convenient side reserve access
- Elevated covered entertaining area with lovely views
- Oversized double garage with auto doors, storage room and additional off street parking options
- Enviable location with ease of access to arterial roads to Woden, Canberra City and Tuggeranong shopping precincts
The land value history at 5 Hawken Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $399,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Hawken Street.
5 Hawken Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.65 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|0.93 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.94 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|0.98 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.39 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.44 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.92 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.97 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.04 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.07 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
5 Hawken Street is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.