Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present 5 Halfrey Circuit Wanniassa.
With lovely street appeal and set in an awesome location, with house proud neighbours, this will be an extremely popular property for those looking to buy their first home or for the astute investor.
With an updated bathroom and kitchen, brand new paint both inside and out plus brand new carpet, you will have the opportunity to move in, put your feet up and enjoy your lovely new home.
Window coverings have been left for you, so that you can choose whatever will work with your décor. If you wished to make changes down the track, you might be pleased to know that there are beautiful pine floorboards under the floor coverings which are in very good condition.
Apart from the street appeal and the landscaped front garden, the first thing to impress you will be the fabulous front verandah.
Coated in epoxy enamel, it is a stunning feature for the front of the home. It is stained resistant, extremely easy to clean and will look great for many years to come.
When you enter the home, you will see that it is filled with natural light and that there is the benefit of spacious, separate living areas which include a lounge room, dining room and a family room with sliding doors out to the rear yard.
The kitchen is centrally located, has been updated with new bench tops, offers heaps of storage/ preparation space including a pantry and a breakfast bar
Floating floors feature throughout the kitchen and dining room and the luxury of brand-new carpet runs through the rest of the living areas and bedrooms.
Both the bathroom and laundry have been updated and the laundry has the benefit of a rear door.
The lounge room has an approved wood burning heater and an oversized split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit which is only around 5 years old, so keeping the extremes of the Canberra climate at bay should be a breeze.
Car accommodation is provided by a single carport with a door to the back yard, which is a great size, easy care, secure for children and pets, is encompassed by colorbond fencing.
With easy access out to main roads and located in close proximity to both Wanniassa Primary and High schools plus Wanniassa and Erindale Shopping Precincts, this home is in a very convenient spot.
• Beautifully presented and updated 3-bedroom/1-bathroom home
• Looking charming from the street and set in a lovely neighbour hood
• Well landscaped both front and back to ensure that it is all easy care
• Stunning front verandah coated with epoxy resin for ease of cleaning
• Freshly painted, both inside and out including external eaves and facia
• Brand new carpet throughout the bedrooms, lounge, and family rooms
• Floating floors to the separate dining room and the functional kitchen
• Pine floorboards in very good condition underneath the floor coverings
• Updated kitchen with new bench tops, ample storage, and prep space
• Updated and modernised bathroom, laundry, and separate toilet
• Approved combustion heater and a large reverse cycle air conditioner
• Private, secure rear yard, with the additional bonus of colorbond fencing
• Car accommodation provided by a single carport and off-street parking
• Located close to all amenities and offering easy access out of the suburb
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 116 sqm
Block size: 652 sqm
Rates: $2,531 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,438 per annum
Expected rent: $550 - $600 per week
Year Built: 1978
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Halfrey Circuit.
5 Halfrey Circuit WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wanniassa School.
|0.46 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.65 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.75 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|0.82 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.90 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.95 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.16 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.86 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.30 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.56 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
5 Halfrey Circuit is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.