Architecturally designed, with high-grade finishes throughout, this near new spacious five -bedroom family home offers the ideal entertaining setting.Flawlessly executed and featuring an enviable position just moments to park and just minutes to local shops. Flowing contemporary interiors, easy-care back garden, a light filled entertainers' alfresco area.Five bedrooms, segregated parents retreat with ensuite upstairs, modern upstairs bathroom plus guest's ensuite or second master downstairs.This home offers superb space, ease of three living areas in this exceptional home, the kitchen is the heart of the home with stone benchtops, quality appliances and walk-in storage. The area overlooks the family and meals area onto the outdoor alfresco area. The rumpus room is the ideal area for the media room or teenager's retreat.Village cafes, transport and the parks are just a stroll away in the prized Coombs location. It's blessed with the twin benefits of wonderful privacy and easy walking access to daily amenities.
Call Anish on 0450 865 524 before you miss out.
- Five generous bedrooms, segregated upstairs
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Rumpus room and sitting space upstairs with utility kitchenette.
- Gourmet Stone benches and stone island with gas appliances.
- 4 luxury bathrooms.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Featured facade.
- 2000 litre water tank
- Light filled interiors, LED lighting, flowing living/dining zones.
- Stunning entertainers' backyard with covered alfresco area.
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow with stacker doors.
- Study Nook
- Private backyard with easy-care level lawn
- Close to walking trails
- Walking distance of 5mins schools and shops,
- Close to bushwalking & bike trails
- Great condition and ready to move straight into and enjoy
- Abundant storage, internal entry from oversized double garage
Block Size: 430m (approx.)
Ground Floor Living : 150.8 Sqm
Garage / Store : 038.2 Sqm
First Floor Living : 153.0 Sqm
Alfresco Area : 015.8 Sqm
Terraces : 015.1 Sqm
Entry Portico : 005.5 Sqm
Total Area : 378.4 Sqm
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Gurd St.
5 Gurd St COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.60 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.63 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.90 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.00 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.02 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|3.20 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.72 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.81 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.84 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.94 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
5 Gurd St is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.