Found in South Sussex this easy to maintain home is ready for new owners to move right in! The extremely neat and tidy home has been recently repainted and being single level on a lovely, flat 556m2 block this home is ideal for retirees or holiday makers.
The property features:
- two bedrooms, both with built-in-robes and air con
- off the kitchen is the open plan living including the lounge and dining also with air con
- a sunroom extends your living area and is great for year round entertaining
- well maintained bathroom with separate toilet
- double gate access to the fully fenced backyard
- detached single garage to store the boat when you are not out on the water
Located in a quiet street and an easy walk of 600m to the public boat ramp at the Lions Park, this one won't last long so call today to arrange your private inspection.
The House at 5 Greentree Avenue SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $515,000 on 20 January 2021.
5 Greentree Avenue is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.