Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac is this perfect entry level home. Sited on a generous RZ2 block and in the sought-after Taylor Primary School catchment area, the opportunities are endless.
The wonderful north facing living room has external shutters and there is a separate dining room. The kitchen has been updated with a new cooktop, a pantry, new stainless steel dishwasher and good bench space.
Lovely natural light is ensured with both east and north facing windows to all three bedrooms and they all include built in robes.
The gardens are pretty with a variety of advanced deciduous and evergreen plantings and a fantastic private front courtyard garden. Car accommodation is provided by a single carport with lockable storage shed to the rear.
Renovate, put a second dwelling on the block, or move in and further improve at your leisure.
- Lovely three-bedroom home in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Fabulous location in the sought-after Taylor Primary catchment area
- Wonderful north facing lounge room with a gas wall heater, external shutters and a separate dining room
- Updated kitchen with a new cooktop, pantry, new stainless-steel dishwasher and good bench space
- Three generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes and facing in north and east directions allowing great natural light
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and toilet
- Comfort in the home is ensured by the inclusions of two split systems and the gas heater in the living area
- Expansive rear garden with plenty of space for children and pets to play
- A variety of advanced deciduous and evergreen plantings and a fantastic private courtyard garden to the front of the home
- Car accommodation is provided by the single carport with a lockable storage shed to the rear
- Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City, Woden and Tuggeranong
Can’t find an inspection time that works for you? Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
The land value history at 5 Goldie Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $348,000.
The House at 5 Goldie Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $392,000 on 15 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Goldie Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.43 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|0.97 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.96 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.23 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.40 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.41 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.46 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.66 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.68 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.87 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
5 Goldie Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.