1 / 15
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Combining a sweeping statement of perfection with a practical and well put together floor plan, this family size 5 bedroom home has something for everyone.
Established Elm trees line the beautiful street and quality homes compliment the location that is within walking distance to school, parks and picturesque Lake trail.
This understated property affords an open plan design and north aspect that creates a comfortable ambience. The leafy outlook from the rear deck is calming and the overwhelming garage and workshop space under will impress. Add rumpus room and third bathroom plus optional study area, and you have a perfect residence that feels like home.
- Tiled entrance through to family and meals
- Fully set up theatre room with projector and surround sound
- Central natural gas heating
- Formal dining room
- All bedrooms have built in robes
- Walk in robe to master bedroom
- Spa to ensuite bathroom
- Access to rear deck from master bedroom
- Beautiful timber kitchen with high bench
- Timber vanities to bathrooms
- Internal access to tiled rumpus room
- Built in bar area and conservatory space to rumpus room
- 3rd bathroom downstairs
- 135m2 garage space with 3 remote doors (possible to store up to 7 cars)
- Drive through access to large backyard
- Extra storage under
- Unbelievable workshop or an ideal storage area
- Study option with built in desk & cupboards
- Alarm to garage area
- Covered rear deck, soaked in winter sun
- Grassed parklike yard with boundary planting
- Level hard stand area, great for bikes and basketball
- Garden lighting
- Cooling systems
- Excellent storage space throughout
- 323m2 living space + garage + storage + workshop
- Block: 947m2
- Rates: $3,098 per annum (approx)
Contact Ian McNamee and Partners Jerrabomberra 6283 5555, Darren Bennett 0418 633 806, [email protected] or Lucy MacGregor 0433 310 366, [email protected]
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries as the vendors or their respective agents, do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
The House at 5 Eucalypt Rise JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $970,000 on 11 February 2011.
5 Eucalypt Rise JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
5 Eucalypt Rise is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.