1 / 25
Thoughtfully extended, this home provides all of the space a contemporary family expects, and so much more. The expansive floorplan boasts two living areas, a huge enclosed conservatory/sunroom, a bright, inviting meals area, and a galley-style office or library. There's been no skimping on the outdoor areas either, with a welcoming villa-like front terrace, a large rear alfresco entertaining space, a flat lawned yard and a designated fenced area laid to soft bark chips that would make an ideal children's play area or pet run.
The oversized master retreat has been gloriously fitted out with a walk-in wardrobe, and modern ensuite with partitioned shower. The bedroom opens to a private, paved patio. With a lovely, central and open kitchen plus three additional generous bedrooms there are plenty of options here for every family member to do their own thing but also to come together for quality time in each other's company.
In easy walking distance of schools and playgrounds and with convenient commuter routes, the Hawker shops and Belconnen Town Centre close by, there's no denying the benefits of this time-saving location.
Auction details - This home will be auctioned On Site on Saturday, 7th May at 11.00am. Please contact Phyllis for registration details.
* Extended four-bedroom family residence
* Spacious split-level design with 207sqm of living
* Master bedroom with modern ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Paved and private area off master bedroom
* Bedrooms two, three and four generous in size; all with built-in wardrobes
* All bedrooms with new carpet
* Two spacious living areas
* Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, induction cooktop, near new oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
* Open-plan kitchen and dining room opening out to sunroom
* Spacious walk-through study/library
* Elevated north-facing sunroom - perfect locale for watching the kids play
* Family room and sunroom with rear garden access
* Sparkling main bathroom with bath and dual sinks
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Quality window treatments throughout
* Gas hot water system
* Separate laundry
* Enclosed backyard - great for pets and kids
* Two segregated outdoor entertaining areas
* Bark-chipped designated playground
* Turning circle with ample off-street parking
* Double carport
* Low-maintenance grounds both front and rear
* Electronic Entry
The House at 5 Etheridge Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $670,000 on 23 December 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Etheridge Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.39 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.81 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.08 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.25 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.41 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.47 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.54 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.61 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.62 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.90 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
5 Etheridge Street is located within the suburb of Page, which has a population of 3,025, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.