1 / 17
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Please contact Stephanie Hendry 0404 491 413 for a Private Inspection - By Appointment.
Welcome to the lovely genteel, Swinger Hill village lifestyle, with local shops, restaurants and schools, set amongst the trees and bushland, privately nestled in this outstanding, central location, and next to the reserve.
With some updates throughout, including fresh paintwork, and in-keeping with the style and sublety of the endearing, innovating and evolving 1980's Willemsen design, which was always ahead of its time, you are presented with all of the style and comfort of this distinctive Willemsen townhouse. An open-plan kitchen leads onto the dining room, and down to the lounge room and courtyard. Upstairs, the three bedrooms present with built in robes, a study nook is nestled on the landing, and all are serviced beautifully by the ensuite and main bathrooms. A deck sits off the master bedroom into the trees.
Come with me and be completely enchanted by this pretty town-residence and its stylish, architecturally designed Swinger-Hill location. We look forward to meeting with you.
SWINGER HILL - The Swinger Hill housing estate is located in Phillip but separated by Hindmarsh and Athllon Drives from the main part of Phillip. The name Swinger Hill follows the pattern of calling local trigonometrical points after the surveyor who surveyed them, in this case, Louis Walter Henry Swinger (1901-1943) who surveyed this area.
The Swinger Hill development was built in the 1970s, some years after Phillip itself, as a [boutique] estate of mixed townhouses (from Wikipedia.) Architecturally designed and planned around the hillside, approximately 350 medium density townhouses, terrace houses and duplexes make up this delightfully endearing enclave and is serviced locally by local restaurants, hairdresser, medical services, including the hospital and local grocery store. This very highly sought after location is close to a plethora of schools including the Marist College, Melrose High School, and Mawson Primary (Mandarin curriculum).
Online Auction Ray White Canberra - Thursday 4 June at 3pm
Please contact Stephanie Hendry 0404 491 413 or [email protected] to register
To Watch our live auctions - https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live
- Strata Title - on Cottage Block
- Updated in parts
- Freshly painted in parts
- Built 1982 - Gary Willemsen Design. Multi-level Townhouse with flexible living spaces
- Kitchen and Dining room (Ground Level)
- Step-down design Lounge Room with sliding door access through to the decked terrace (and potential study nook)
- Third and Fourth levels - Three bedrooms with built-in robes and two bathrooms (and potential study nook on the landing)
- Kitchen - open plan, u-shaped, with dishwasher, electric oven, electric cooktop, views onto the lower level living room
- Master bedroom on the third level with sliding doors, robe and Ensuite bathroom with new vanity
- Main Bathroom with shower over bath set to the floor, new vanity
- Potential Study nook on the mezzanine third level
- Terrace decking and balustrade master bedroom
- Linen cupboard fourth level
- Under stairwell storage room
- RCAC wall units
- Hot Water system - electric
- Gated entrance with front courtyard (pretty sitting area)
- Set amongst the trees and bushland
- Courtyard front and rear
- Double carport with metal auto door
- Minutes away from Canberra Hospital, Phillip/Woden Town Centre - public transport, walks, reserve, local Swinger Hill shopping village
- Body Corporate - Civium Property Group. Admin Fund $408.12 p.q. (approx.) (incl water consumption) Sinking Fund $25.83 pq (approx.) Balances Admin Fund $16,436.95 (approx.), Sinking Fund $16,280.80 (approx.) at 29/4/2020
- Street Orientation is West
EER: 2.5 Stars
Land Size: 155.35 m2 (approx.) for the townhouse
Lower House Area: 77.30 m2 (approx.) Upper House Area: 55.02 m2 (approx.) Total Living Area: 132.32 m2 (approx.)
Front Double Carport with metal auto door: 35 m2 (approx.)
**We are abiding by a strict 10 person limit at exhibitions inside our open home at any one time. Please be prepared for a small delay in time to look through the property as a result. If you would like to discuss the advertised exhibition please SMS, phone or email Stephanie Hendry 0404 491 413 [email protected]
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance
- Our Auction - is online not onsite
- Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance requirements at the property
5 English Court PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 30 from 11:30am.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 English Court.
5 English Court PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 43 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Christian School.
|0.33 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.56 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.95 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.03 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.07 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.39 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.39 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.66 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.72 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.84 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
5 English Court is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.