In sunny South Sussex this neat brick and tile home is positioned perfectly.
The home features:
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and two with access to the main three-way bathroom
- Two good-sized living areas and separate dining room
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Laundry with second shower and toilet
- Gas points for heating
- A covered verandah that's great for entertaining wraps around two sides of the home
- Attached single garage that drives through to a second garage in the back yard
- Fully fenced back yard
This property is ideally located being less than 500m to the river and public boat ramp and under 2km to Cudmirrah Beach and Surf Life Saving Club.
The House at 5 Driftwood Ave SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $342,500 on 23 March 2015.
5 Driftwood Ave is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.