1 / 21
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, we will be conducting in-person private inspections by prior appointment only, limited numbers apply.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform auctionnow.com.au.
A WORD FROM OUR SELLER;
"This home has been a great family home for the last 25 years and has given us many happy memories to take with us. It has a very comfortable and inviting feel. It is warm in winter, cool in summer with loads of space and natural light throughout. The living areas provide plenty of room to enjoy family time. The large outside pergola is enjoyable all year round and is a great place to sit and enjoy the sunshine or shade while having a BBQ and entertaining family and friends. This home is close to the local grassland and perfect for you and your pet to walk. The home is situated in a central position with easy access to the city, Belconnen, Gungahlin and for a trip to Sydney or Melbourne. It has its own local primary school, IGA supermarket and is close to the Crace Supabarn. We are sad to leave but are sure it will be just as wonderful for a new family."
Rear verandah: 12sqm
- Kitchen with Polytec laminate benchtops, 600mm Electrolux electric one and half ovens, Westinghouse gas cooktop, Bosch Activewater DW and Robinhood 520mm powerpack exhaust fan.
- North facing pergola with double glazed bifold door from dining room, landscaped gardens, veggie garden, lemon and lime trees, 2000 ltr water tank with pump to rear garden and a 500 ltr water tank.
- New colourbond fence
- Garage with 2 roller doors (one powered and one manual lift) and built-in workbench and storage.
- Ducted Valet vacuum system with two inlets.
- Drapes in dining and lounge room with internal blind on eastern lounge window. Vertical drapes in family room with external roller blind on western window.
- Garden shed and parking for a 6x4 trailer with side access.
- Crimsafe doors/screens in front, back and side plus on all bedroom windows with locks on bathroom windows.
- Double glazed windows and doors excluding both bathrooms, toilet, garage, and laundry windows.
- Spa in ensuite bathroom.
- Full-size clothesline.
- 12 panel 2.28 Kw solar with Fronius IG20-0 inverter, AAE solar HWS with electric booster and NBN FTTH.
- Walking distance to Palmerston shops, primary school and bus routes to Gungahlin and light rail stops. Crace Supabarn and shops a 5 min drive.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Corona Place.
5 Corona Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.06 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.26 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.35 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.15 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.05 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.09 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.31 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.35 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
5 Corona Place is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.