An extraordinary opportunity to purchase a lovely family home in a great location of Goulburn.
Enjoy the wonderful views on this 1/2 acre block !
• 4 bedrooms
• Large main bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe (en-suite with double shower)
• All other bedrooms have built in robes
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living area with
• Amazing black kitchen with gas cooktop, undermount sink & large island bench with additional storage.
• Ducted heating / cooling throughout the home
• Media room
• Activity room for the kids
• Generous size alfresco area with north facing views to the Wollondilly river
• 2000m2 Block approx.
• Double garage with internal access with remote doors
If you have any other questions or would like more information please don't hesitate to contact Justin Gay on 0429 795 507
The House at 5 Clyde Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 7 times before, with the most recent sale being for $300,000 on 19 June 2020.
5 Clyde Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|0.84 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|0.86 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.03 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.28 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.75 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.92 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.93 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.23 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.40 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.88 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
5 Clyde Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.