Whether you're starting out or slowing down, this single level 3 bedroom home represents outstanding value in the current market. The immaculate home presents superbly both inside and out, allowing the new buyer to simply move in, unpack and enjoy. What really sets this home apart from others in this price range though is the fact that it is free standing and separate title - no body corporate restrictions or fees apply leaving you free to make this home your own and enjoy an easy care lifestyle.
* 3 bedroom free standing home in immaculate condition throughout
* Modern kitchen includes gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 include built in robe
* Two - way spa bathroom and separate toilet finished in neutral tones
* Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, some double glazing and a 5 star EER ensures year round comfort
* Extras include timber flooring, Bosch alarm system and automated watering system
* Private courtyard grounds offer space for outdoor entertaining and low maintenance gardening
* Single attached garage with auto door and internal access
*Only minutes to Casey Market Town which caters for all of your shopping and dining requirements
From here you can easily walk to the popular Casey Market Town, to great schools for all ages plus the Gold Creek Country Club. Explore a little further and you'll discover wonderful parks, nature reserves and easy access to major facilities such as Gold Creek Village, Gungahlin Town Centre and only 15 minutes to Dickson.
Living area: 91sqm + 19sqm garage
Block size: 244sqm
Rates: $2,373 p.a.
EER: 5 stars
The land value history at 5 Chuter Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.39%, giving an unimproved land value of $295,000.
The House at 5 Chuter Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $332,440 on 15 April 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Chuter Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|1.08 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.17 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.24 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.35 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.36 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.50 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|3.58 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.58 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.92 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.97 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
5 Chuter Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.